Children & Pet Loss Webinar
This course is available online. Please see below for more details on how to attend this course via the Internet.
This one hour webinar children and pet loss is aimed at veterinary nurses, receptionists, vets and practice managers who regularly have direct contact with bereaved pet owners.
Pet loss is often a child’s first experience of death and our webinar will cover the following
- Reactions and behaviour’s to look out for in children.
- Helpful things to say and do when supporting a grieving child
- Unhelpful things not to say or do
- Common Questions a child may ask.
- Fully interactive with opportunities for Q& A
- Each delegate will receive a Certificate of Attendance which counts towards 1 hours CPD
Webinars are running on the following days and times
- 7 September 2016: 1.00pm – 2.00pm
- 9 November 2016: 6.00pm – 7.00pm