BVNA VN Knowledge
This course is available online. Please see below for more details on how to attend this course via the Internet.
BVNA VN Knowledge
- Membership benefit for BVNA
- Fill your CPD hours easily
- VN Knowledge – platform delivers select webinars, webcasts and online learning tools for veterinary nurses.
- Covers a wide array of veterinary related subjects.
- On demand content – means you can make the most of the resource when and wherever suits you
- Specialists and expert speakers
- CPD Certificates
- Competitive rates for non-members
- New subject released monthly
VN Knowledge is an online platform delivering select webinars, webcasts and online learning tools for veterinary nurses, kindly sponsored by Merial. Designed to fit with the current RCVS CPD requirements and meeting the demands of the busy veterinary nurse of today.
VN Knowledge is available FREE on demand to all BVNA members and aims to provide an array of veterinary related subjects, with new webinars released monthly. BVNA have collaborated with experts to deliver quality CPD, which offers recorded CPD hours and downloadable certificates as evidence.
To view a taster of what you can expect, please visit:
To get started all you need to do is register with the site (using the same details as your membership)! This is quick and simple and FREE for BVNA members.
Don’t worry! Non-members can still access the platform by clicking the above link and will have limited access to content and viewing rates are very competitive and reflect the selected webinar, or for the cost of just two webinars, why not sign up for full BVNA membership and enjoy all the benefits of a peer reviewed monthly journal, advisory helpline, discounted CPD and more importantly by being a BVNA member you join us in pushing our profession forward!
If there is a topic you want to see covered, don’t be shy – tell us firstname.lastname@example.org