Bovine Reproduction – Advanced Practitioner
During this one and a half day practical workshop the practical aspects of Bovine reproduction will be covered. The course is ideal for those studying for CertAVP(cattle) as well as for those wanting a practical course in bovine reproduction.
- Normal ovarian cycle including endocrinology and pharmacological control
- Oestrus detection, methods, problems and measurement
- Reproductive management of beef and dairy herds
- Artificial manipulation of reproduction and its legislation
- Poor fertility in beef and dairy herds