An introduction to PetWise MOTs
1 Shamrock Street
Our ‘An introduction to PetWise MOTs’ workshop provides seven hours CPD accredited by The CPD Standards Board.
The focus for the day is on the basic structure of a PetWise MOT and attendees will leave with the knowledge and skills to deliver these consultations successfully in their own veterinary practice.
It is delivered by our team of learning and development experts and Community and Education Vet Nurses through a mixture of:
- Group discussion
- Case studies
- Practical exercises
- elf-reflection and action planning
By the end of the day all attendees should be able to:
- Explain the background of the Animal Welfare Act 2006
- Describe the five Welfare Needs of cats, dogs and rabbits in detail
- Describe the basic structure and content of a PetWise MOT
- Understand the communication skills required to effectively influence clients
- Recognise the steps they may need to take in order to effectively deliver a PetWise MOT service.