All-Inclusive Equine Watersports Course – 6 Days of Lectures, Wetlabs & Watersports
- Veterinary Professional Development
- Dr. Florent David, Bjerke Dyrehospital, Norway; Dr. David Freeman, University of Florida; Dr. Erica McKenzie, Oregon State University; Dr. Natasha Werpy, University of Florida; Kirk Eddleman & Tera Nance, Inova Partners, Texas
- 06/11/2016 - 12/11/2016 - 8:30 am - 11:30 am
- Add to your calendar
- Add to your Google calendar
- Tel no: +44 (0) 1234 817123
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Speakers: Florent David, David Freeman, Erica McKenzie, Natasha Werpy, Tera Latham Nance, Kirk Eddleman
Great news, VetPD has combined an amazing all-inclusive week-long watersports experience at the Majestic Colonial Punta Cana, Dominican Republic with 25 hours of cutting-edge lectures and case discussions including 15 hours of practical sessions in small groups (2-4 vets per ultrasound machine) on live horses. The course program has been assembled for vets with experience who want to update their knowledge and practical skills in a fun and relaxed environment with likeminded colleagues. The CE part will be held over 4 days (8.45 – 3PM) with two streams of lectures/wetlabs on a wide range of current orthopedic, imaging, sports medicine, surgical, medical, soft tissue or practice management topics.
Early course registration is recommended as there are a limited number of places available due to the highly practical and all-inclusive nature of this course. Registration Deadline is 31 MAY 2016. Don’t miss this unique opportunity!