Advanced Anaesthesia for Veterinary Nurses
- SubjectAnaesthesia, ECC, Nursing
- SpeakerEmma Archer DipAVN (Surg) RVN VTS (Anaesthesia/Analgesia)
- Date31/03/2017 - 9:30 am - 4:00 pm
- Price£99 (Early bird when booking up until 6 months in advance) - £185
Headland House, Chord Business Park
About this course
This advanced day course will take an extensive look at the various aspects of anaesthesia to ensure you leave the course confident that you can provide the best anaesthetic experience for your patients.
You will take a look at:
- Drug choices in critical patients
- Anaesthetic emergencies
- Dealing with high risk or unusual species
The day will be rounded off with case study discussion, giving you the opportunity to implement what you have learned.