A Business Development Workshop for Veterinary Practices
The venue of this course will be confirmed upon booking.
A must for the busy veterinary practitioner or practice manager, this one day workshop will give you an opportunity to work on your practice and share experiences with like-minded professionals. You will take away clear, practical ideas on how to drive your practice forward against the tide of market competition – and discover proven approaches to ensure successful implementation!
All veterinary practices, trying to capture the ‘hearts and minds’ of clients, face pressure in today’s competitive market. Your future prosperity will depend on implementing professional marketing activities that work to either make or keep a client – and throughout this day that objective is at the forefront of thinking.
- Are you so busy working IN your practice you have little time to work ON your Practice?
- Do you want to unlock the secrets of marketing ideas that actually work on modest budgets?
- Do you know the real cost of getting it wrong?
- Want to share your ideas with other like-minded professionals and know exactly what to do going forward?
What You Will Learn
This course will cover the following:
- What marketing is – and what it is not
- Who should be wearing the marketing hat – and how to get them to keep it on!
- How to develop a ‘multi-step system’ to ethically increase the number of client revisits – and increase expenditure at each visit
- ‘What gets measured gets done’ – so what you should measure and how best to do it
- Why your web page and social media are not working as they could – and how to do something about it
- How to make your marketing muscle (your money) work for you – or more ‘bang’ for your ‘bucks’