A 20/20 Vision of Customer Service Success
About this course
The venue of this course will be confirmed upon booking.
Poor growth, negative word of mouth, unhappy clients, decreased revenue and an unhappy workforce are the result of poor customer service, can you afford to take that risk? Many industries are investing heavily in their customer experience and they see the benefits and importance of keeping the customers happy – make sure that you gain a competitive advantage by doing the same.
- Do you want to make sure that you future-proof your business?
- From the first contact to receipt of payment of your final invoice – Do you feel that your customer’s experience can be improved?
- Do you want the right things being said about your practice/business on social media?
- Do you want more people to recommend and endorse your business as a result of providing a great customer experience?
Regardless of whether you have attended customer service training in the past or if you have had no customer service training at all, this highly interactive and fresh approach to customer service for all those in professional service firms will provide you with many “take aways” that you can implement immediately.
Find out how creating the right customer experience today will future-proof your business tomorrow.
What You Will Learn
This course will cover the following:
- What the 3 key things are that you must get right during any interaction with your customers?
- The 7 steps to success are when creating an experience that will encourage repeat instructions and give your business an advantage over competitors
- How to consistently get the basics right and 5 ways to make it easy for your customers to do business with you
- How employee mind-set can have a massive impact on the customer experience
- How to apply a simple tool that will enable you to have consistently great conversations
- How to provide a memorable customer experience that will get your customers talking about you for the right reasons – find out how to maximise positive word of mouth reviews
- The importance of building the value of your solution by demonstrating how much you understand your customer needs
- A simple tool that you can use to measure the success of your overall customer experience