0966 Everything You Need to Know about Fluid Therapy and Blood Transfusions
About this course
It can be challenging to decide when to use fluid therapy and blood products and what exactly to administer, but this course will break these decisions down to simplify them for you and help you to improve your management of these patients. We’ll discuss all of your fluid therapy options and when they are appropriate, using common clinical scenarios to help you when you get back to your practice.
What you’ll learn:
- How to decide if your patient has a fluid deficit
- The different crystalloid fluid options and when to use them
- When to use colloids and hypertonic saline
- The best methods of obtaining a blood donation
- What blood products are available and how to administer them
- How to administer a blood transfusion
Make sure you choose the right option for each patient – register now!