0953 Hot Topics in Small Animal Anaesthesia
About this course
With so much to keep up to date with as a general practitioner this course will bring together the latest information relevant to your day to day work and update you on key topics such as cardiopulmonary cerebral resuscitation. We’ll help you to apply the latest in small animal anaesthesia to your patients and give you the opportunity to ask any burning questions that you have about anaesthesia and analgesia.
What you’ll learn:
- New anaesthetic agents – what’s best for my practice?
- Effective analgesia options beyond NSAIDs
- Peri-operative pain management – which drugs work best and when?
- Mortality and anaesthesia -prevention is best!
- An update on cardiopulmonary cerebral resuscitation
- I’d like an anaesthetic monitor – where do I start?