0952 Practical Emergency Nursing Techniques
This highly practical and intensive course will discuss common emergencies seen in practice and will offer hints and tips to ensure you are confident within your critical role in the emergency team. This practical course will incoporate short half hour lectures followed by hands on wet labs.
What you’ll learn:
- Analgesia and anaesthesia (lecture)
- First Aid treatment and wounds (lecture and practical)
- Nursing and scrub assistance for abdominal emergencies (lecture and practical)
- Nursing and scrub assistance for emergencies of the thorax (lecture and practical)
- Interpreting the emergency blood profile (lecture)